The Call Center Industry can be a challenging environment, as businesses grow the need to have exceptional customer experience becomes a growing factor for everyday operations.
Numbers do not lie, the battle for customer experience and excellent service rage on as businesses turn more and more to it as a solution to maintain a loyal customer base as well as increase the visibility of the brand and company culture.
There are many solutions to the requirements of a business, one key factor in becoming competitive in the market involves finding a strong outsourcing partner.
Outsourcing allows the business to grow their Call Center Operation, saving money with exponential growth which in turn provides the ability to serve a larger volume of customers with the best quality of service.
In this article, you will find the most common methods for outsourcing your business which address what is known as Offshore Call Center Operations and Nearshore Call Center Operations.
Offshore Observations That May Hinder Operations
The first option consists of outsourcing your entire Call Center Operation to an offshore partner, while there are considerable benefits there are important observations that have been brought up by Fortune 500 Companies.
- Oracle has found some issues with acquiring the right level of English due to the different dialects and the difference in the English language.
- Dell initially had moved their operations to India but had to move most of it back to the United States due to cultural and language complaints from their clients, additionally the partners in the Offshore venture were unable to handle the large volume of calls.
- IBM outsourced a large portion of their jobs to an Offshore venture which while beneficial has also turned out to produce a high turnaround in their employee base and erratic continuity in projects.
The Nearshore Call Center Experience
The alternative outsourcing solution involves a Nearshore Call Center partner, primarily focusing on Mexico as there are a considerable number of benefits to be garnered from a country that has such close proximity to the United States.
- A Cultural Relationship: Mexico, especially its northern border, has had a long historical relationship with the United States which spans more than two centuries to this date. This has created a large understanding and mix of both cultures that have learned to cooperate with one another.
- Business Relationship for the ages: With the cultural relationship has come to a large economical and business relationship which has given considerable insight on how business and industry work inside the United States, an advantage over other partners that do not have a direct land link.
- Service as a Priority: In Mexican culture, service is a priority for any business and the needs of the customer, this impacts greatly in the Call Center Industry as it allows to have an exceptional customer experience in every instance without additional investment in training making the country a strong Nearshore Call Center partner.
- Speaking with the neighbor: A large advantage, one that is sometimes passed over, involves a large population of bilingual inhabitants inside the country, where numbers place at least 12% of the Mexican population, around 12 million, as being bilingual.
Need More? here you go:
- Infrastructure growing exponentially: One of the key targets of the Mexican Government is infrastructure, in 2019 a large investment of 44 billion dollars was implemented which also focused largely on telecommunications to strengthen businesses and industry.
- A home near home: Another oftentimes forgotten key factor in choosing a Nearshore Call Center is the close proximity to the United States, improving communication time, working on the same hours as business and customers alike.
- Growing without breaking the bank: It is no secret that there is money to be saved when outsourcing and setting up a Nearshore Call Center in Mexico, the current exchange rate allows for businesses to grow with considerable advantage.
- Experience in the field: For the last thirty years the country has been growing as a key partner in the industry, establishing a Nearshore Call Center in Mexico provides a large pool of experience which include specific industry niches that partners in the Offshore region are not as familiar with.
With these key points in mind, it is no wonder that more and more businesses look forward to working with a Nearshore Call Center for their benefits and available solutions from years of experience.
If you have questions about what other benefits you can obtain from outsourcing your Call Center Operations to Mexico, you can contact RedialBPO for more information.
We have more than 45 years of experience in the BPO Industry and can help you to reap all of the benefits with a fast return on investment.